Thursday, January 29, 2009

Almost there

I just wanted to mention that Adam and Declan have been just amazing throught this whole thing. I am so proud of how much they really love their Mom. Our dear friend Malanie (she was our doula during Declan's birth) has come over this morning to be with my sweety and give such wonderful words of encouragement. Just to be able to bounce ideas and discuss ideas with her has allowed Janet to relax quite a bit more between contractions. Janets' other great friend Kathleen is here playing with the boys outside and in and is being such a tremendous help. Thank you, both of you from one tuckered dad. I'm not even the one giving birth!
She's still on her way!

1 comment:

  1. HI everyone,
    Thank you for sharing this experiance its be wonderful to be apart of this new life, I have been sending you lots of love and good thoughts. Many blessings to you all.
    Maryann at Durkins.
    All the girls send thier love.

    ReplyDelete